What is Jet Anywhere?
Jet Anywhere gives you the ability to save more on Jet just by shopping other sites you love. When you shop one of our 600+ Jet Anywhere brands, you get back a percentage of what you spend as JetCash to spend on future Jet orders.
How do I get started with Jet Anywhere?
- Visit the Jet Anywhere portal to see all 600+ Jet Anywhere brands. Each brand will have an accompanying JetCash percentage rate next to it, which is the percent of your order total you'll get back as JetCash.
- Click on a brand and shop their site in the new window that opens. For example, let's say you'd like to buy sneakers at a purely hypothetical retailer called CoolSneaks. Visit Jet Anywhere, find the link to CoolSneaks, click the link to open a CoolSneaks window, and shop. Here are a few helpful tips:
- Make sure to click the store link from the Jet Anywhere portal before you add items to your cart on the brand's site.
- Shop in the same browser you used when you clicked the brand's link.
- Check out within 3 hours of clicking the link. Make sure your browser is configured to accept third-party cookies so Jet can track your purchases correctly and get you your JetCash.
- If you want to return to make another purchase via Jet Anywhere, return to the Jet Anywhere portal and repeat these steps.
- Forward your order confirmation email to email@example.com so we can verify your order. Please forward your email receipt within 14 days of purchase, and allow 5 business days for us to process your request.
- If the details in your order confirmation cannot be verified, we may withhold or deduct JetCash from your account pending clarification.
- Earn JetCash! With every eligible purchase, you earn JetCash to use on a future Jet order. One dollar of JetCash is equivalent to one dollar off of a purchase at Jet.
- JetCash on eligible purchases will show as pending in your account for 30 days while we verify your purchase details. After 30 days, JetCash you earn on eligible and verified purchases will be available to use on Jet.com. Delays in reporting with respect to purchases made, or the inability to verify purchase details, may delay the availability of your JetCash.
- If the details in your order confirmation cannot be verified, we may withhold, deny, or deduct JetCash from your account pending clarification.
What brands are included in the Jet Anywhere program?
You can see all 600+ participating brands by visiting the Jet Anywhere portal.
What is JetCash?
JetCash is a reward incentive available to Jet shoppers. JetCash can be used as a payment method on orders placed at Jet. One dollar of JetCash is equivalent to one dollar off of a purchase at Jet. Read more about JetCash here.
What else should I know about Jet Anywhere?
There are just a few things to remember when using the Jet Anywhere portal.
- JetCash is only available on items purchased through Jet Anywhere. JetCash is typically earned on only the individual item prices/merchandise subtotal of your purchase, net of any discounts or coupons used on those items. Unless otherwise indicated, JetCash is not earned on taxes, shipping, gift-wrapping, extended warranties, or any other additional fees. You may not earn JetCash on the purchase of gift cards, gift certificates, or other similar cash equivalents. Also note that the JetCash earned may vary with each merchant and product category.
- JetCash is only awarded for purchases made online and tracked through our Jet Anywhere links.
- JetCash is awarded for merchandise you keep, not for items you return. If Jet learns that you have returned an item for which we awarded JetCash, we reserve the right to reclaim that award in the form of a negative balance.
- Any JetCash earned on eligible purchases of travel related items (e.g. airfare, hotels, rental cars) will be awarded based on completed travel and may be subject to approval delays or require additional verification. Please forward us (1) your initial order confirmation and (2) your purchase confirmation following completion of travel, and ensure that your documentation indicates that travel has been completed and paid for.
For additional rules, please see our Jet Anywhere terms and conditions.