Free Shipping Over $35 & Free Returns Details
Part Number: ESG927
ESG927 is a high quality stator that replaces the OEM stator on Triumph two cylinder models from 2002 on. Our ESG927 is built on a modern stator core and only the highest grade copper wire is used for the windings. All windings are installed using modern computer controlled winding equipment to ensure the highest possible quality and perfect winding tightness. ElectroSport then installs high quality lead wires that offer very chafe and temperature resistant insulation, the best quality rubber seals, insulation coatings and connectors to make this ESG927 a plug in replacement stator. The ultra high magnetic conductivity of the core material coupled with the low resistance in the winding results in the very high efficiency that this stator offers and also means that this stator runs very cool which drastically improves reliability. Our ESG927 stator offers superior performance and reliability compared to the OEM stator.
- Better than OEM replacement Stator
- Plug in replacement stator complete with connectors and seals
- Optimized winding configuration for superior output across the RPM range
- Manufactured with modern high grade components for optimal performance
- Comes with a Full One Year Warranty
- PROCOMESG927Description Comming Soon
Write a Review
2010-2010 TRIUMPH Bonneville SE 2-Tone STATOR TRIUMPH 2-CYL (02-ON) -115/54
This item is unavailable right now.Telling you that an item is out of stock is basically the last thing we wanted to do. We're sorry.