Please note: These are extended-length lug bolts and are meant to be used with wheel spacers.
Thread Size: 12x1.5
Seat Type: Cone Seat (60 Degree Taper)
Shank Length: 39mm
Material: 10.9 Metric Grade Cold Forged Steel
BMWs that use 12x1.5 Lug Bolts.
*** Have fitment questions? We are here to help! Message us with the following: ASIN and the year/make/model of your vehicle.
How do I determine what Shank Length I need?
1) Measure shank length of OEM bolt (Threaded portion, starting at end of the seat to the end of the bolt)
2) Measure the thickness of the spacer you will be using
3) Add measurements from step 1 and step 2
4) That's it. The measurement from Step 3 is the shank length you need
What is the difference between Cone and Ball seat?
This is determined by your wheel's lug seat. The seat of the bolt refers to the part of the bolt that makes contact with the wheel's lug seat. The most common seats are Cone (conical / tapered) and Ball (radius / rounded). Cone type features a straight taper seat, whereas Ball type features a curved seat.
IMPORTANT: Check Before Purchasing
- Vehicle must use 12x1.5 threaded lug bolts.
- Shank Length: Verify this 39mm Shank Length Bolt is the correct size. Buyers must measure their OEM bolt and spacer to determine if this is the correct length.
- Seat Type: Check your wheel lug hole. These bolts will only work if your lug holes are Cone Seat (60 Degree Taper).
- If you are unsure about fitment, please do not guess.