Please note: These are extended-length lug bolts and are meant to be used with wheel spacers.
Thread Size: 14x1.25
Seat Type: Cone Seat (60 Degree Taper)
Shank Length: 33mm
Material: 10.9 Metric Grade Cold Forged Steel
2014+ BMW 2-Series
2013+ BMW 3-Series (F30)
2014+ BMW 4-Series
2012+ BMW 5-Series (F10)
2012+ BMW 6-Series
2010+ BMW 7-Series
2015-2018 BMW M3, M4, M5, M6
2011-2016 BMW X3
2015-2017 BMW X4
2007-2017 BMW X5 / X6
How do I determine what Shank Length I need?
1) Measure shank length of OEM bolt (Threaded portion, starting at end of the seat to the end of the bolt)
2) Measure the thickness of the spacer you will be using
3) Add measurements from step 1 and step 2
4) That's it. The measurement from Step 3 is the shank length you need
What is the difference between Cone and Ball seat?
This is determined by your wheel's lug seat. The seat of the bolt refers to the part of the bolt that makes contact with the wheel's lug seat. The most common seats are Cone (conical / tapered) and Ball (radius / rounded). Cone type features a straight taper seat, whereas Ball type features a curved seat.
IMPORTANT: Check Before Purchasing
- Vehicle must use 14x1.25 threaded lug bolts.
- Shank Length: Verify this 33mm Shank Length Bolt is the correct size. Buyers must measure their OEM bolt and spacer to determine if this is the correct length.
- Seat Type: Check your wheel lug hole. These bolts will only work if your lug holes are Cone Seat (60 Degree Taper).
- If you are unsure about fitment, please do not guess.