WHEEL ADAPTERS (Changes Bolt Pattern) - Allows 5x108 or 5x4.25 vehicle to use wheels with 5x114.3 or 5x4.5 bolt pattern.
These wheel Adapters are made to be HUBCENTRIC to your vehicle's hub. That means it will fit tight and will prevent vibrations. These Wheel Adapters are also unique in that they are made with a 63.4mm diameter lip. This means that it will be hubcentric to wheels with 63.4mm centerbore.
Thickness: 1.0" (25mm)
Vehicle Side Bolt Pattern: 5x108 or 5x4.25
Wheel Side Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3 or 5x4.5
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12x1.5
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
Please Read & Check Before Purchasing:
1. Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.0" (25mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
2. Bolt Patterns: Double Check that the "Vehicle Side Bolt Pattern" matches your car. And the "Wheel Side Bolt Pattern" matches your wheels.
3. Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle's wheel studs need to be less than 1.0" (25mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
Many Ford, Jaguar, and Lincoln vehicles. Message us with the year/make/model of your vehicle and we would be glad to verify fitment.
- If your vehicle hub is smaller than 63.4mm, we recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to reduce the chance of vibrations.
- If your vehicle does not have 12x1.5 threaded wheel studs, you would need to purchase the correct threaded lug nuts for proper installation.
- Installation should only be performed by a trained professional.
- No returns or exchange once installed.