Quantity: Two (2)
Thickness: 2.0" (50mm)
Bolt Pattern: 5x4.75" (5x120.65)
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12x1.5
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
1979-1985 - Buick - Riviera
1979-1985 - Cadillac - Eldorado
2003-2009 - Cadillac - XLR
1977-1987 - Chevrolet - Impala
1987-2005 - Chevrolet - Blazer
1977-1987 - Chevrolet - Caprice
1982-2003 - Chevrolet - Camaro
1968-2013 - Chevrolet - Corvette
1982-2004 - Chevrolet - S10
1982-2004 - Chevrolet - S10 Blazer
1982-1991 - GMC - S15
1990-2005 - GMC - Jimmy
1990-2004 - GMC - Sonoma
1967-2002 - Pontiac - Firebird
1964-1987 - Pontiac - GTO
1980-1985 - Pontiac - Phoenix
1984-1997 - Pontiac - Trans Am
1990-1997 - Pontiac - Trans Sport
Please Read & Check Before Purchasing:
1. These spacers do not come with a lip, as you see in the pictures. If your wheels are not lugcentric, you may experience steering wheel vibrations while driving
2. Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 2.0" (50mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
3. Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle's wheel studs need to be less than 2.0" (50mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
4. Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find you the correct item.
- If your vehicle hub is smaller than 70.5mm, we recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to reduce the chance of vibrations.
- If your vehicle does not have 12x1.5 threaded wheel studs, you would need to purchase the correct threaded lug nuts for proper installation.