Quantity: Two (2)
Thickness: 2.0" (50mm)
Bolt Pattern: 6x114.3 or 6x4.5
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12x1.25
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
2005-2017 - Nissan - Frontier
2005-2012 - Nissan - Pathfinder
2005-2015 - Nissan - Xterra
Please Read & Check Before Purchasing:
1. Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 2.0" (50mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
2. Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle's wheel studs need to be less than 2.0" (50mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
3. Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find you the correct item.
- If your vehicle hub is smaller than 66.1mm, we recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to reduce the chance of vibrations.
- If your vehicle does not have 12x1.25 threaded wheel studs, you would need to purchase the correct threaded lug nuts for proper installation.
- WARNING: Do not install wheel if your wheel studs make contact with the back of your wheels.