Quantity: Four (4)
Thickness: 1.0" (25mm)
Bolt Pattern: 5x5.5" (5x139.7)
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 9/16"x18
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
2007-2009 Chrysler Aspen
2005-2010 Dodge Dakota
2004-2009 Dodge Durango
2002-2013 Dodge Ram 1500 (Studs must be 9/16")
2006-2009 Mitsubishi Raider
Please Read & Check Before Purchasing:
1. Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.0" (25mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
2. Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle's wheel studs need to be less than 1.0" (25mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
3. Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find you the correct item.
- If your vehicle hub is smaller than 77.8mm, we recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to reduce the chance of vibrations.
- If your vehicle does not have 9/16"x18 threaded wheel studs, you would need to purchase the correct threaded lug nuts for proper installation.
- WARNING: Do not install wheel if your wheel studs make contact with the back of your wheels.