Quantity: Four (4)
Thickness: 1.0" (25mm)
Bolt Pattern: 5x5" (5x127)
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 14x1.5
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
2011-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2011-2017 Dodge Durango
Please Read & Check Before Purchasing:
1. Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.0" (25mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
2. Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle's wheel studs need to be less than 1.0" (25mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
3. Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find you the correct item.
- If your vehicle hub is smaller than 71.5mm, we recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to reduce the chance of vibrations.
- If your vehicle does not have 14x1.5 threaded wheel studs, you would need to purchase the correct threaded lug nuts for proper installation.
- WARNING: Do not install wheel if your wheel studs make contact with the back of your wheels.