Quantity: Four (4)
Thickness: 1.25" (32mm)
Bolt Pattern: 5x115 or 5x4.5
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 14x1.5
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
2005-2013 Chrysler 300
2009-2013 Dodge Challenger
2006-2013 Dodge Charger
2004-2008 Dodge Magnum
Please Read & Check Before Purchasing:
1. Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.25" (32mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
2. Bolt Patterns: Double Check that the "Vehicle Side Bolt Pattern" matches your car. And the "Wheel Side Bolt Pattern" matches your wheels.
3. Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle's wheel studs need to be less than 1.25" (32mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
- If your vehicle hub is smaller than 71.5mm, we recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to reduce the chance of vibrations.
- If your vehicle does not have 14x1.5 threaded wheel studs, you would need to purchase the correct threaded lug nuts for proper installation.