WHEEL ADAPTERS (Changes Bolt Pattern) - Allows 5x4.5" (5x114.3) vehicle to use wheels with 5x5" (5x127) bolt pattern.
These wheel Adapters are made to be HUBCENTRIC to your vehicle's hub. That means it will fit tight and will prevent vibrations. These Wheel Adapters are also unique in that they are made with a 71.5mm diameter lip. This means that it will be hubcentric to other Jeep wheels (as long as the wheel also has a 71.5mm centerbore)
Thickness: 1.25" (32mm)
Vehicle Side Bolt Pattern: 5x4.5" (5x114.3)
Wheel Side Bolt Pattern: 5x5" (5x127)
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 1/2"x20
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
Please Read & Check Before Purchasing:
1. Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.25" (32mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
2. Bolt Patterns: Double Check that the "Vehicle Side Bolt Pattern" matches your car. And the "Wheel Side Bolt Pattern" matches your wheels.
3. Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle's wheel studs need to be less than 1.25" (32mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
1980-2001 Jeep Cherokee
1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
2002-2012 Jeep Liberty
1986-1992 Jeep Comanche
- If your vehicle hub is smaller than 71.5mm, we recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to reduce the chance of vibrations.
- If your vehicle does not have 1/2"x20 threaded wheel studs, you would need to purchase the correct threaded lug nuts for proper installation.
- Installation should only be performed by a trained professional.
- No returns or exchange once installed.