Fits many vehicles with 5x5" or 5x5.5" Bolt Pattern.
The list below is not complete. Fits on many more vehicles!
1994-1997 - Chevrolet - Impala
1985-2002 - Chevrolet - Astro
1997-2002 - Chevrolet - Express 1500
1995-1999 - Chevrolet - Tahoe
2005-2010 - Dodge - Dakota
2004-2010 - Dodge - Durango
1994-2010 - Dodge - Ram 1500
1980-1996 - Ford - F-150
2003-2006 - Ford - E-150
1980-1996 - Ford - Bronco
1988-1998 - GMC - C1500 (2WD Only)
1971-1991 - GMC - Jimmy
1985-2002 - GMC - Safari
2001-2012 - GMC - Savana 1500
1992-1999 - GMC - Yukon (2WD ONLY)
2006-2010 - Jeep - Commander
2007-2011 - Jeep - Wrangler
1999-2010 - Jeep - Grand Cherokee
- It's recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won't hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle
- These spacers are not hubcentric. We highly recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to prevent chances of vibration
- Your vehicle may have different thread pitch wheel studs than what's supplied with these wheel spacers. This means you would need to purchase different lug nuts for proper installation.
- Buyer's need to measure the length of their vehicle's OEM/Factory wheel studs, to ensure it doesn't extend past the surface of the spacer
- Installation should only be performed by a trained professional.
- Be sure to torque the lug nuts to manufacturer specifications
- Avoid using an impact wrench; improper usage may cause damage to components
- Check and re-torque all lug nuts after 25-50 miles of driving
- Failure to follow proper procedures may cause your lug nuts to come undone while driving
- No returns or exchange once installed