WHEEL ADAPTERS (Changes Bolt Pattern) - Allows 8x6.5" (8x165.1) vehicle to use wheels with 8x170 bolt pattern.
Quantity: Four (4)
Thickness: 2.0" (50mm)
Vehicle Side Bolt Pattern: 8x6.5" (8x165.1)
Wheel Side Bolt Pattern: 8x170
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 9/16"
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
1980-1997 Ford F-350
1980-1998 Ford F-250
1994-2010 Dodge Ram 2500
1994-2010 Dodge Ram 3500
Check Before Purchasing:
1. Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 2.0" (50mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
2. Bolt Patterns: Double Check that the "Vehicle Side Bolt Pattern" matches your car. And the "Wheel Side Bolt Pattern" matches your wheels.
3. Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle's wheel studs need to be less than 2.0" (50mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
- If your vehicle hub is smaller than 125mm, we recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to reduce the chance of vibrations.
- If your vehicle does not have 9/16" threaded wheel studs, you would need to purchase the correct threaded lug nuts for proper installation.