WHEEL ADAPTERS (Changes Bolt Pattern) - Allows 8x6.5" (8x165.1) vehicle to use wheels with 8x180 bolt pattern.
Thickness: 2.0" (50mm)
Vehicle Side Bolt Pattern: 8x6.5" (8x165.1)
Wheel Side Bolt Pattern: 8x180
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 14x1.5
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
Please Read and Check Before Purchasing:
1. Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 2.0" (50mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
2. Bolt Patterns: Confirm the "Vehicle Side Bolt Pattern" matches your car. And the "Wheel Side Bolt Pattern" matches your wheels.
3. Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle's wheel studs need to be less than 2.0" (50mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
1999-2012 Cadillac Escalade
Chevrolet / Chevy
1994-1998 - K1500 & K2500
1995-2012 - Tahoe
2000-2012 - Suburban 1500
1999-2012 - Silverado 1500
2001-2007 - Silverado 1500 HD
2002-2012 - Express 1500
2002-2006 - Avalanche 1500 & 2500
2007-2012 - Avalanche
1999-2012 - Sierra 1500
2001-2007 - Sierra 1500 HD
2002-2010 - Sierra Denali
1992-2012 - Yukon
1999-2006 - Yukon Denali
2000-2008 - Yukon XL 1500
2001-2006 - Yukon Denali XL
2003-2012 - Savana 1500
2002-2009 Hummer H1 and H2
- If your vehicle hub is smaller than 117mm, we recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to reduce the chance of vibrations.
- If your vehicle does not have 14x1.5 threaded wheel studs, you would need to purchase the correct threaded lug nuts for proper installation.
- Installation should only be performed by a trained professional.
- No returns or exchange once installed.