Fits many 4x4" / 4x101.6 / 4x100 bolt pattern Golf Carts and ATVs
These will NOT work on ALL Golf Carts / EZ GO / Club Cars.
#1. Make sure your bolt pattern is 4x101.6mm or 4x4"
#2. Make sure that your vehicle's hub is no wider than 59mm
#3. Make sure that your vehicle uses 1/2"x20 or 1/2" UNF Studs / Lug Nuts
- Your golf car / cart may have different thread pitch wheel studs than what's supplied with these wheel spacers. This means you would need to purchase different lug nuts for proper installation.
- Installation should only be performed by a trained professional.
- Buyer's need to measure the length of their vehicle's OEM/Factory wheel studs, to ensure it doesn't extend past the surface of the spacer
- Be sure to torque the lug nuts to manufacturer specifications
- Avoid using an impact wrench; improper usage may cause damage to components
- Check and re-torque all lug nuts after 25-50 miles of driving
- Failure to follow proper procedures may cause your lug nuts to come undone while driving
- No returns or exchange once installed