Lightweight Aluminum Wheel Spacers. Quick and Easy Installation. Only Fits 8-Lug Vehicles with 14x2 Studs/Nuts.
2000-2002 Ford Excursion
1999-2004 Ford F-250
1999-2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty
1999-2004 Ford F-350
1999-2004 Ford F-350 Super Duty
***Does Not Fit Dually/Dual Rear Wheel***
- It's recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won't hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle
- These spacers are not hubcentric. We highly recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to prevent chances of vibration
- Your vehicle may have different thread pitch wheel studs than what's supplied with these wheel spacers. This means you would need to purchase different lug nuts for proper installation.
- Buyer's need to measure the length of their vehicle's OEM/Factory wheel studs, to ensure it doesn't extend past the surface of the spacer
- Installation should only be performed by a trained professional.
- Be sure to torque the lug nuts to manufacturer specifications
- Avoid using an impact wrench; improper usage may cause damage to components
- Check and re-torque all lug nuts after 25-50 miles of driving
- Failure to follow proper procedures may cause your lug nuts to come undone while driving
- No returns or exchange once installed