WHEEL ADAPTERS (Changes Bolt Pattern) - Allows 5x100 vehicle to use wheels with 5x114.3 or 5x4.5 bolt pattern.
These wheel Adapters are made to be HUBCENTRIC to your vehicle's hub. That means it will fit tight and will prevent vibrations. These Wheel Adapters are also unique in that they are made with a 56.1mm diameter lip. This means that it will be hubcentric to wheels with 56.1mm centerbore.
Thickness: 1.0" (25mm)
Vehicle Side Bolt Pattern: 5x100
Wheel Side Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3 or 5x4.5
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12x1.25
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
Please Read and Check Before Purchasing:
1. Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.0" (25mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
2. Bolt Patterns: Confirm the "Vehicle Side Bolt Pattern" matches your car. And the "Wheel Side Bolt Pattern" matches your wheels.
3. Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle's wheel studs need to be less than 1.0" (25mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
2013-2016 Scion FR-S
2013-2016 - BRZ
2003-2006 - Baja
1997-2016 - Forester
1993-2003 - Impreza
2004-2016 - Impreza (Will not fit STI)
1990-2014 - Legacy
2000-2014 - Outback
- If your vehicle hub is smaller than 56.1mm, we recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to reduce the chance of vibrations.
- If your vehicle does not have 12x1.25 threaded wheel studs, you would need to purchase the correct threaded lug nuts for proper installation.
- Installation should only be performed by a trained professional.
- No returns or exchange once installed.