The AGV AX-8 DS EVO Helmet takes one of the most high-end and lightweight dualsport helmets on the market (AX-8 DS) and makes some significant upgrades.
The design and the line inevitably recall the AX-8 Model from which it is derived, but additional technical features like the visor and the specific visor mechanism, the chin air vent that can be opened, and the open-able supplementary ventilation on the top guarantee all the performance and comfort of a road model. New internal padding with increased thickness for improved comfort and greater stability in professional use. New shape of the outer shell in the chin area which, combined with a wider and softer base edge compared to the previous model, reduces interference with any back protector used and decreases risks of impact traumas, thanks to its "shock-absorber" function.
- SSL (Super Super Light) carbon, Kevlar and fiberglass shell construction
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) funnels air though channels in the outer shell
- New flat dual face shield in non-scratch, antifog polycarbonate
- Dry-Lex internal padding with sanitized treatment
- Removable and washable cheekpads and internal lining
- Outer aluminum peak screws
- 3 shell sizes
- DOT and ECE 22.05 Certified