Free Shipping Over $35 & Free Returns Details
Vacuum Pump Features:
- High Efficiency & Low Noise
- Heavy-duty Aluminum Alloy Casing
- Direct Drive Motor Allowing Easy Starting and is Maintenance Free
- Oil Sight Glass for Monitoring Oil Levels
- With Oil Drain Plug Positioned at Bottom of Oil Reservoir
- Internal High Volume Cooling Fan for Extended Use
- Exhaust Port with Exhaust Cap
- ON/OFF Switch
- Non Slip Cushion Handle
- Includes a Bottle of Vacuum Oil "FREE"
- Power Voltage:110V, 60Hz
- Motor Power: 1/3HP, 3 CFM
- Pump Speed: 1720 RPM
- Oil Capacity: 200ml
- Micro Rating: 75 Microns (10pa)
- Heat cured silicone gasket is chemically resistant to solvents like butane and does not loose vacuum over time
- Heavy duty 3/4" shatter resistant acrylic crystal lid allows you to see inside and bulletproof
- Hydro-tested stainless steel container is high strength, very durable
- Glycerin filled industrial gauge resists vibrations and keeps the gauge accurate to within 0.5inHg.
- 5 foot collapse-proof steel wire reinforced hose easily withstands any vacuum pressure you throw at it and features
- Both the release valve and ball valve are built into a single unit for ease of use
- 50 micron air filter reduces air flow back into the chamber for purging and prevents dust and debris from entering the chamber
- 4.75" x 4.75" non stick silicone pad allows you to easily remove resin mixes
- Maximum Rated Vacuum: 29.9inHg @ sea level / 24.82 @ 5000ft
- Hose Connector: 1/4" SAE w/ 45º Seat
- Chamber Max Temp: 160ºF
- Gauge Style: Gylcerin Filled
- Silicone Pad Size: 4.75" x 4.75"
- Chamber Dimension: 8.25" x 8" (Without Lid)
- Overall Dimension: 8" x 13-3/4"
- Perfect for applications like degassing urethane, silicones, epoxies, stabilize wood, extracting essential oils from organic materials, etc
Write a Review
ARKSEN© 3 CFM Vacuum Pump and 2Gallons Vacuum Chamber Degas Silicone Resin Combo
This item is unavailable right now.Telling you that an item is out of stock is basically the last thing we wanted to do. We're sorry.