Biatain silicone foam dressing 5'' x 5'', Pad Size 2.87'' x 2.87''. Barrier-free foam conforms to the wound bed for superior absorption- even under body pressure. Soft and flexible dressing with silicone adhesive for easy removal with minimal damage or irritation to the skin.
- Biatain Silicone can be used for a wide range of exuding wounds, and in combination with compression therapy.
- When in contact with exudate, the unique 3D foam of Biatain Silicone conforms to the wound bed.
- The silicone wound contact layer provides a secure fit to keep the dressing in place while ensuring minimal pain upon removal
- Biatain Silicone has a 3-piece non-touch opening to allow aseptic and easy application and to reduce waste of dressings.
- The soft and flexible design of Biatain Silicone ensures a close fit to wound and body, and the foam pad at skin level makes Biatain Silicone comfortable to wear � even under compression.