New 10" strut coil spring shock compressor. Even if you have a small home shop, you can perform suspension work on macpherson struts, found on many modern domestic and imported vehicles. This coil spring compressor makes the job quick and easy. Features
- Remove coil spring to replace or repair shock absorbers, spring set struts
- Use externally to compress macpherson strut coil springs
- Permits quick and safe removal or installation of springs
- Zinc plated compressor fit most macpherson strut sizes
- Precision machined steel bolts
- Drop forged, heat treated steel
- 2x 10" Strut Coil Spring Shock Compressors
- Material: Heavy Duty Steel
- Maximum Jaw Opening: 10"
- Minimum Jaw Distance: 4"