Body language is a vital part of everyday communication, but more often than not, we are unaware of the messages our bodies are sending to others. Body Language will teach you to become more aware of these issues. In seven lessons, you will not only learn to read others, but also learn to control your own posture to send the correct message to those around you. This guide will help you:
- Make a good first impression
- Match your words to your body posture
- Read facial expressions, and decipher meaning from the eyes and tone of voice
- Understand what certain postures, such as folded arms and crossed legs, mean
- Quickly discern if someone is lying
James Borg works as a business consultant and coach and conducts workshops related to body language awareness and "mind-control." He has spent his whole life observing body language and has appears on BBC radio and contributes to newspapers and magazines regarding body language. He is the award winning international best seller for Persuasion and Mind Power. Bork lives in the United Kingdom.