Campa-Chem is a 3-in-1 product that is known to work around in all weather conditions, deodorizing, breaking down waste and cleaning
- Deodorizer - Formulated to work in any weather condition, Campa-Chem's packing a powerful odor control
- Waste liquefier - Clogging is no longer an issue, as Campa-Chem breaks down solid materials, liquifying waste and toilet tissue fast and efficient
- Detergent - The third component of the 3-in-1 formula is the detergent, which cleans the tank walls and drain lines, maintaining the tank and lines in top shape.
- VERSATILITY: Campa-Chem is a powerful waste tank deodorant, suited for RVs and boats, working to eliminate the odors from the tanks
- PERFORMANCE: Formulated to prevent clogging, Campa-Chem uses a concentrated formula to liquify waste and break down tissue
- CONVENIENCE: The 64 oz. bottle ensures 8 treatments for a 40 gallons waste water tank or allows dosage adjustment based on the temperature
- SAFETY: The 100% biodegradable waste holding tank treatment comes in child-resistant bottles and is even safe for septic tanks
- FUNCTIONALITY: Formulated as a 3-in-1 product, the product holds a powerful deodorant, a waste liquefier, and detergent, eliminating odors, breaking down waste and cleaning the tank
The dosage must meet specific needs:
- RV/ Marine Holding Tank Systems: 8 oz (237 ml) of Campa-Chem will deodorize and treat 40 gallons (152 L) of wastewater. Pour through toilet into holding the tank and add approximately 1 gallon (3.8 L) of water.
- Recirculating Toilets: Pour 8 oz (237 ml) into initial water charge.
- Portable Toilets: Pour 4 oz (118 ml) into waste holding tank through the valve opening a