The C&E 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable is ideal for extending the audio connection on iPods, iPhones, Media Players via the aux input (3.5mm jack). Soft PVC jacket, poled metal connectors, and strain-relief rings increase flexibility and durability. Gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and braided shielding combine together to deliver exceptional audio quality. Beveled step-down design provides a secure connection even with a smartphone in a case.
3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable and its use
• Specifically designed to take advantage of the convenient 3.5mm input jack (aux input) on your car's audio system.
• Two 1/8" (3.5mm) Plugs Shielded with Strain Relief provide the best quality connection forall your music unlike FM adaptors or cassettes
• SlenderDesign to provide a seamless experience while driving or at home
• 100% bare copper conductor, no copper clad steel (CCS)
• iPhone 6G(S),5G(S), 4G(S), 3G(S),2G, all iPods, iPad 2 and original iPad
• All MP3 players, CDplayers, Laptops, Tablets and Other Music Devices with a 3.5mm audio socket
• All Android smartphones - HTC, All Droids, Samsungbr>
• All Blackberry smartphones
Cables & Etc,LLC is the owner of the trademark C&E. This UPC is trademarked under C&E. Any violation will be reported to Jet.com without any prior warning.