WeldTech 1600C are durable gloves with a dual-layer, goat-skin palm that brings excellent dexterity, and is double-stitched with Kevlar thread for longevity. Back-of-hand Lastamid adds flame and cut resistance, with an extra goat-skin leather patch on the knuckles to protect against abrasion and lacerations. Adjustable short cuff ensures the glove fits snugly while in use.
Often welding tasks will require tactile sensitivity to get the job done, in addition to flame and cut resistance.Features
- Type - Welder Series WeldTech 1600C Flame Resistant Welding, Work, Cut Resistant Glove
- Size - Small
- Dual-Layer, Goat-Skin Palm - Adds durability, dexterity and heat resistance.
- Kevlar Thread Stitching - Adds longevity to high-wear areas of the palm.
- Lastamid Back of Hand - Adds flame resistance to 1600° Celsius, as well as cut resistance.
- Adjustable Elasticized Short Cuff - Ensures a snug fit while in use.
- Dimension - 10 x 0.5 x 5 in.
- Item Weight - 0.26 lbs.
- Steel Mill Workers
- Metal Fabrication
- Shipyard Workers
- Industrial Machinery Operators
- Heavy Machinery Mechanics
- Military and Weapons Handling