Celebrate your moments with this startling blue topaz with diamonds petal milgrain bale dangle pendant. The appealing grace of this pendant skillfully handcrafted in platinum lets you mesmerize the onlookers.
- Gemstone Treatment - Gemstones are often treated in different ways to improve their appearance.
- Some Gemstone Treatments Usually Done:
- Heat treatment - Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are heat treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.
- Oiling - Oil is rubbed onto the surface of emeralds and rubies to reduce the visibility of fractures and improve brilliance.
- Diffusion - Chemicals are infused into sapphires for accentuating or changing their color.
- Dyeing - Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring agents to enhance, intensify or improve uniformity of color.
- HPHT and Irradiation - Blue diamonds are irradiated to enhance optical properties followed by HPHT to make desired color alterations.
- Diamonds - All our white diamonds are non treated.