Free Shipping Over $35 & Free Returns Details
- EST (Extreme Sealing Technology) gasket kits include embossed stainless steel head, base and rocker gaskets covered with a proprietary rubber material
- Head gasket material allows heat to be drawn away from the combustion ring and dissipated evenly across the gasket surface to eliminate hot spots and gasket failure
- Sets contain all the necessary gaskets, seals and O-rings to rebuild the top end from the cylinder base upward
- Sample Image Used
- MLS (Multi-Layer Steel) Head Gaskets provide better heat transfer, little to no bore distortion and will tolerate high cylinder pressure applications Turbos, Superchargers and High compression. The outer stainless steel layers are coated on both sides with Viton (a fluoroelastomer rubber based material that is heat resistant to 250 C/ 482 F).
- Viton is designed to meet the demands of a variety of harsh sealing environments, load conditions, and surface finishes. The center or shim layer is uncoated stainless steel, which can be varied to accommodate multiple thickness requirements.
- AFM (Aluminum Foam Material) is the best material available for sealing engine case covers. AFM is a cross-linked, chemically blown compounded nitrile synthetic rubber, bonded to a steel or aluminum base. This material has on 85% torque retention rate that will hold torque and seal uneven and less than perfect surfaces. AFM cover gaskets will not push out, wick or weep.
- VITON seal are made from a premium blend of Viton rubber. This elastomer has the best resistance to heat, different fuels and oils.
- Cometic Gasket Top End EST Kits for Harley Davidson engines include every gasket, seal, washer, and o-ring from the base gasket up to the rocker boxes needed for a top mend rebuild
Write a Review
Cometic Top End Gasket Kit For 91-03 XL 1200 C9763
This item is unavailable right now.Telling you that an item is out of stock is basically the last thing we wanted to do. We're sorry.