Free Shipping Over $35 & Free Returns Details
- These Czech glass prong beads have a curved tooth-like shape with a single hole drilled through the wide end. Their large hole to bead size ratio makes them great for multiple passes of fine beading thread such as Fireline, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo.
- These beads are created by the same makers of the CzechMates beading system and are compatible with the multitude styles available.
- Color: Matte Metallic Bronze Iris
- Approximate Measurements: 6mm long, 3.5mm wide, and about 2.5mm thick. The holes will accommodate stringing material up to 20 gauge (.032" / .812mm) thick.
- Quantity: 10 grams (approximately 110-120 pieces).
- Matte Metallic Bronze Iris
- Czech Glass
- 6mm long, 3.5mm wide, and about 2.5mm thick.
- 10 Gram
Write a Review
Czech Glass, Prong Beads 6x3.5mm, 10 Grams, Matte Metallic Bronze Iris
This item is unavailable right now.Telling you that an item is out of stock is basically the last thing we wanted to do. We're sorry.