Delaney designer Italian collection single cylinder deadbolt. Standard installation. Single cylinder door handle sets and deadbolts are keyed only on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used in residential locations due to safety and ease of use. Featuring a solid brass throw with hardened steel rod and a full one in. throw, peace of mind was never so easy to obtain.Features
- Protective collar
- Interlocking installation guides
- Reinforced spring assembly
- High security strike assembly
- Combination screws that suit both wood or metal door mounting.
- Works with both traditional and functional decor.
- Finish - Satin Nickel
- Function - Single Cylinder
- Item Weight - 2.1 lbs.
- Door Prep - Cross bore - 2-1/8 in., Edge bore - 1 in., Latch face - 1 x 2-1/4 in.
- Backset - Fits 2-3/8 in. and 2-3/4 in.
- Door Thickness - 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in. door standard
- Cylinder - SC1 5-pin standard; KW1 5-pin optional.
- Latches - Deadbolt - 2-3/8 in. & 2-3/4 in. adjustable, Faceplate - 1 in. x 2-1/4 in. round corner, Bolt - 1 in. throw
- Strikes - 2-1/4 full lip round & Square corner
- Wood Screws - Combination screws that suit both wood or metal door mounting. Includes 3 in. Security Screws