Quantity: Two (2)
Thickness: 2.0" (50mm)
Bolt Pattern: 5x4.5" (5x114.3)
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 1/2"x20
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
1967-1973, 1994-2014 Ford Mustang
2007-2011 Ford Edge
2003-2004 Ford Mach 1
1991-2007 Ford Crown Victoria
1982-1990 Ford Bronco (Doesn't fit XLT Model)
1981-2011 Ford Ranger
1991-2010 Ford Explorer
1984-1992 Lincoln Mark 7
1982-2004 Lincoln Town Car
2003-2010 Lincoln Aviator
1996-2010 Mercury Mountaineer
1991-1994 Mazda Navajo
1998-2001 Mazda B2500
1994-2007 Mazda B3000 and B4000
Please Read & Check Before Purchasing:
1. These spacers do not come with a lip. If your wheels are not lugcentric, you may experience steering wheel vibrations while driving
2. Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 2.0" (50mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
3. Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle's wheel studs need to be less than 2.0" (50mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
4. Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find you the correct item.
- If your vehicle hub is smaller than 70.5mm, we recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to reduce the chance of vibrations.
- If your vehicle does not have 1/2"x20 threaded wheel studs, you would need to purchase the correct threaded lug nuts for proper installation.