Rollover to Zoom
Master Content. Upgrade your Mind. Elevate your Score!
* Includes Bonus TPNY Full Potential Handbook for test-day success.
* 200+ detailed examples and valuable tips based on real GMAT questions.
* Effective approaches for non-native speakers and different learning styles.
* Fool-proof techniques for mastering each type of Sentence Correction question.
* 30+ exercises for peak performance, drawn from sports psychology, mindfulness, and holistic health
With this book, you'll learn the Sentence Correction concepts and the critical thinking skills required to succeed on the verbal portion of the GMAT. While other books help you only with the GMAT content, TPNY's Full Potential Handbook (included free) gives you the competitive edge: effective methods to access your optimum emotional and psychological state while you study and when you take the GMAT. This is the only book that creates the best-case scenario on test day: SC content mastery combined with the best mindset to answer test questions efficiently and correctly.
Test Prep New York is the only test preparation company to fuse content and strategy-based learning with holistic stress reduction, memory improvement, and confidence building techniques.
|Publication Date||July 19, 2016|
|Primary Category||Study Aids/GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)|