Women Empowered is the Gracie Self-defense Program for Women. Originally, this 15-lesson program could only be accessed at the Gracie Academy in Torrance, CA, but now, the entire program is available on DVD, so you can complete the course from the comfort of your own home under the direct guidance of Ryron and Rener Gracie, along with special guest instructors Sage Gracie and Eve Torres!
- The Standard Women Empowered DVD Package includes 6 DVDs, each with the approximate running time of 90 minutes
- The 6th DVD features the Pink Belt Qualification Test; The 50-page Women Empowered 'Total Empowerment' Handbook is also included in this set
- If you're a woman, and you've EVER thought about learning self-defense, this program is for you
- Note: The pink belt is not a Gracie Jiu-Jitsu belt. It is a standalone belt meant only to serve as a symbol of successful completion for the Women Empowered program. If you don't like the color pink, don't be offended; it's just a color. Most importantly, always remember: chase not the belt - but the knowledge
- The Women Empowered program consists of 15 lessons - 10 Core Lessons and 5 Advanced Lessons