Description

MOISTURESORB Reusable Musty Smell & Moisture Removal Pouch: Stops Stench in 150 Sq. Ft.

Reusable Desiccant Protects Homes from Moisture, Mold & Odors

One of the problems that has plagued homes, campers, trailers, boats, and automobiles is the harmful results of excessive moisture and condensation. This can cause corrosion, mold, mildew, odors, and numerous other problems. The latter can result in damages and loss of money.

The MOISTURESORB Moisture Absorbent Pouch was specially developed to solve this problem using a unique dual mechanism. Firstly, it absorbs excessive moisture from the air to lower the relative humidity thereby preventing corrosion and destroying mold and mildew. Secondly, it eliminates musty odors on contact without covering them up with fragrances.

To use, simply place or hang the reusable MOISTURESORB pouches in areas to be treated. To rejuvenate periodically, simply heat in a microwave for 2-4 minutes or place in direct sunlight for a day and reuse. Replace when rejuvenation does not help. MOISTURESORB can work for years so it is very cost effective.

MOISTURESORB is non-toxic, safe, reusable recyclable, natural, odorless, non-flammable and non-caustic. It is an ideal environmentally friendly solution for absorbing moisture and eliminating unpleasant odors without adding pollutants to the air you breathe. MOISTURESORB does not contain VOCs, harmful or ozone depleting chemicals and is especially beneficial for those suffering from allergies and chemical sensitivity. No fossil fuels are used in the production of MOISTURESORB moisture control media.

  • Simply place in the area to be treated
  • Effectively eliminates moisture & odors
  • Prevents condensation, corrosion, mold, & mildew
  • Eco-friendly, safe, non-toxic, reusable, odorless
  • Creates a cleaner, healthier, safer, environment
Specifications
Count999
Colorbeige

MOISTURESORB Reusable Musty Smell & Moisture Removal Pouch: Stops Stench in 150 Sq. Ft.

Write a Review

Free Shipping over $35 and Free Returns 

$29.99
$18.99
WARNING
CHOKING HAZARD Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
CHOKING HAZARD Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.