International Review of Cytology
presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology-both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research.
- A Model for Flagellar Motility
- Basement-Membrane Stromal Relationships: Interactions between Collagen Fibrils and the Lamina Densa
- The Role of Endoxyloglucan Transferase in the Organization of Plant Cell Walls
- Microtubule-Microfilament Synergy in the Cytoskeleton
- Insulin Internalization and Other Signaling Pathways in the Plieotropic Effects of Insulin