Free Shipping Over $35 & Free Returns Details
CYLINDER TYPE COLUMN EXPLANATIONS
- Re-sleeve worn or seized cylinders with sleeves manufactured by L.A. Sleeve Co.
- An economical solution available for riders, racers and engine builders everywhere
- Centrifugal castings used in these sleeves are made from a carbon-chrome-molybdenum alloy of 200 Brinell hardness, ensuring ease of installation, trouble-free boring and a dependable, long-lasting engine
- CL - The cylinder's original cast-in liner will be bored, but not be completely removed; sleeve is designed to insert into the iron-lined cylinder
- CS - Original barrel has a cast-in iron liner in the cylinder; liner must be bored out completely (do not try to push out the cast-in liner)
- AC - Original cylinder bore is alloy-chrome plated, nikasil, or electrofused; cylinder must be bored to accept new sleeve
- RS - Original barrel has a replacement sleeve
- LA Sleeve Cylinder Sleeve CC Type 41.00mm Bore FL5492
Write a Review
LA Sleeve Cylinder Sleeve CC Type 41.00mm Bore FL5492
This item is unavailable right now.Telling you that an item is out of stock is basically the last thing we wanted to do. We're sorry.