The Titan frame has a broad, square shaped lens. Fits elongated facial features and prominent nose bridges. Add the optional, thick nose piece to accommodate narrow nose bridges and prevent lash crash. Easily retrofit your sunglasses with a foam insert and nylon strap to convert into goggle-wear. Each frame comes with a microfiber sleeve for cleaning and storage.
- Polarized: Good for bright sunny days where glare is really bright such as water or the dashboard of your car. Not recommended for skydiving or pilots due to guages are usually polarized using Brewsters angle and blocks the reading.
- Fully adjustable
- 6061 billet aluminum frame
- Powder coated
- 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC protection
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lenes
- 12% Light Transmission
- 1 Year manufactures warranty
- ANSI Z87.1: No
- Made In: USA
- Lens Type Code: G
- Used For: Driving, boating, fishing, jogging and going to the beach.