This Hook Bolt is designed for sliding doors. When turned to the locked position, the hook will strike into the mortised jamb or into the surface mounted strike plate (both are included with the lock). This can also be used like the 2200 Surface Mount Deadbolt, but is most commonly used on sliding glass doors where a hook lock configuration is necessary.Ideal for
- Sliding Glass Doors.
- Sliding Gates.
- Door Walls.
- Any sliding configuration where a hook bolt is necessary.
Compatible Weld in Gate BoxesSpecification
- Designed for sliding glass doors.
- Comes with multiple strike plates for a number of mortised and surface mounted applications.
- Easy to change combination.
- Changeable Handing.
- Mounts on doors 1/8 - 2 in. thick.
- Key Override option available.
- Extension Kits available for doors up to 5 in. thick.
- Over-Sized Knob available.
- Dimension - 5 5/8 H x 1 5/8 W x 1 5/8 D in.
- Total Coverage with Trim Plates - 6 x 2 in.
- Throw - 3/8 in.
- Finish - Satin Chromes.