Medium Wall Heat Shrink Tubing 4' 1.10"-.400'' 2-4/0AWG - The perfect Heat Shrink Tubing for Low Voltage situations.Features
- Heat shrink tubing that is suitable for a variety of low voltage electrical and mechanical applications, where lighter weight and greater flexibility are important.
- Seals and protects cable splices and terminations.
- High resistance to impact and abrasion.
- 4’ Lengths have Thermoplastic Adhesive Liner for complete environmental protection and insulation.
- Continuous operating temperature: -67°F to 230°F (-55°C to 110°C).
- Shrink temperature: 248°F (120°C).
- Heat shring tubing is rated for 600-2500V.
- Black Color.
- Cable Range: 2-4/0 AWG
- Length: 4 in.
- Diameter Before Shrinking: 1.10 in.
- Diameter After Shrinking: 0.40 in.
- Wall Thickness: .080 in.
- Item weight - 0.30 lbs.