Rollover to Zoom
Mentoring Relationships inspires us to invest in the lives of others. Making an impact, changing a life, marking an individual, and influencing someone to make significant contributions to the kingdom is what mentoring is all about. Jesus mentored His disciples. Paul mentored Timothy. Moses mentored Joshua. Elijah mentored Elisha. Mentoring is a biblical method for passing values, skills, and knowledge from one generation to the next. Mentoring Relationships is one book that may change your life forever!
- Identify the characteristics of good mentors and mentorees.
- Identify the characteristics of bad mentors and mentorees.
- Incorporate a relational network of accountability into your life.
- Understand the process and levels of mentoring.
- Begin impacting the lives of others.
- Implement mentoring within your church.
- Discover the difference between mentoring and discipleship.
- Discover the reasons for a renewed interest in mentoring.
- Learn why mentoring and relationships go hand in hand.
- Maximize your learning with the included study guide.
|Publication Date||November 22, 2016|
|Primary Category||Religion/Christian Life - Personal Growth|