See Your World Your Way with Moon Travel Guides! British Columbia is filled with shining rivers, vibrant cities, and old-growth temperate rain forests. Experience everything this province has to offer with Moon British Columbia.
With Moon British Columbia's practical tips, myriad activities, and an insider's view on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.
- Strategic itineraries in an easy-to-navigate format, such as "The Best of British Columbia,""The Best of Vancouver & Victoria,""Okanagan Wine Tasting,""Top Ski Resorts," and "Family Fun"
- Curated advice from local Andrew Hempstead
- Full-color with vibrant, helpful photos
- Detailed maps and directions for exploring on your own
- Activities and ideas for every traveler: Try to spot bears, moose, and elk on a hike through the verdant wilderness, or go whale-watching on the Pacific. Learn about the First Nations tribes' colorful totem poles and sample indigenous foods. Kayak through icy fjords, ski Whistler's world-class slopes, or admire the colonial architecture of British Columbia's great cities
- In-depth coverage of Vancouver, Victoria and Vancouver Island, The Sunshine Coast, Sea to Sky Highway, Whistler, Gold Nugget Route, the Okanagan Valley, the Kootenays, the Canadian Rockies, Glacier National Park, Revelstoke, Kamloops, Mount Robson, Cariboo Country, Prince George, Prince Rupert, Haida Gwaii, Stewart-Cassar Highway, Alaska Highway, and The Yukon
- Current background information on the landscape, culture, history, and environment
- Essential insight for travelers on recreation, transportation, and accommodations, packaged in a book slim enough to fit in your backpack
Expanding your trip? Try Moon Vancouver & Canadian Rockies Road Trip
. Craving more of Canada's incredible wilderness? Check out Moon Banff National Park