Free Shipping Over $35 & Free Returns Details
- Heat shrink tubing used for electrical insulation, wire harness, bundling, splices &terminations
- Flexible polyolefin tubing
- 2:1 shrink ratio
- Rated for 600 volt 257°f (125°c) continuous operation
- Heat shrink tubing forms tough, smooth insulated covering resistant to common fluids and solvents
- Ul224 recognized/csa listed
- Length - 6 in.
- Color - White
- Diameter before shrinking - 0.08 in.
- Diameter after shrinking - 0.03 in.
- Pieces - 50
Write a Review
Morris 68349 0.08 - 0.03 in. Heat Shrink - White, Pieces - 50
This item is unavailable right now.Telling you that an item is out of stock is basically the last thing we wanted to do. We're sorry.