The BBT-30.3 includes a bearing remover, which slides through the bottom bracket shell and into the bearing so it can be tapped out with a hammer. The set also includes two installation bushings #668 designed for the BB30 and PF30 bearings from SRAM and FSA. The bushings are used in conjunction with an HHP-2 or HHP-3 Bearing Cup Press to press the bearings into the frame.
The updated BBT-30.3 has a three-stepped guide for the PF30, BB30, and bearing inside diameters. The head features a reduced "neck" for easy engagment into the PF30 bearings.
- Includes: (1) bearing removal tool (2) installation bushings #668
- Designed for the BB30 and PF30 bearings from SRAM and FSA
- Updated with a three-stepped guide for different bearing diameters
- Reduced neck size for better engagement into bearings
- Use bushings with a Park Tools HHP-2 or HHP-3 Bearing Cup Press for installation