The CCP-22 uses a long comfortable handle and extra fine thread that provides the needed leverage to remove even the tightest cranks.
NOTE: For cranks using the ISIS Drive or Octalink system, use the CCP-44 or the CWP-7.
- Fits all cranks using 22mm x 1 threads and square tapered bottom bracket spindles
- Also fits "Power Spline" cranks from SRAM with 8mm threading
- Strong rotating tip system ensures smooth operation and long life
- Vinyl-dipped handle for comfort and grip
- For cranks using the ISIS Drive or Octalink system use the CCP-44 or the CWP-7