The CRS-15 uses two different insert rings to install bearing races on the 1.5-inch and 1-1/4-inch forks. The bearing surface is spared a direct hit by using an aluminum inserts. Using a hammer, tap firmly on the end cap of the tube and seat the race into its proper place safely and accurately. The CRS-15 will work on forks with column length of 330mm or less.
SHIS terminology: The CRS-15 services crown races in SHIS 33 and 40.
- Easily tap the tube with a hammer to seat the race into place
- Works on forks with column length 330mm or less
- Aluminum inserts spare bearing surface from direct shock
- Use to install bearing races on 1.5-inch and 1.25-inch forks
- For smaller column widths use the CRS-1 Crown Race Setting System