Now 11-speed compatible, the CT-6.3 removes and installs chain pins in all derailleur chains. Smooth and powerful, this handy take along is encased in a stainless steel shell, which becomes a comfortable handle when opened. Also included is a peening anvil that allows for peening of Campagnolo 11-speed chains, and which pivots out of the way when not in use.
- Cast steel body with stainless steel case
- Replaceable pin available from Park Tool (part #985-1)
- Works on 5- to 11-speed derailleur chains
- Foldable peening anvil which pivots out of the way when not in use
- Compact design for use at home or on the trail
- Water and minimal dish soap may substitute for solvent