Used to straighten frames, forks, and other components, the Park Tool Handlebar and Subframe Straightener is a versatile and productive tool. The open hook design enables it to straighten not only frames and forks, but also cranks and handlebars.
- Adjustable hook accommodates tubes up to 1.75-in (44mm) in diameter
- Features over 8 inches (20.3 cm) of sliding travel adjustment
- Vinyl coating on the hook and on the fulcrum pad protects painted surfaces
- Straightens frames forks cranks and handlebars
- Use with the FFG-2 Frame and Fork End Alignment Gauge Set