Our popular and versatile Head Wrenches feature our proven "Y" head design and all headset wrench openings are lazer cut to ensure a tight, accurate fit. Precise sizing is achieved by high voltage computer controlled lazer technology after heat treat. Waiting until the wrench is heat treated eliminates shrinkage and expansion of the steel after the wrench is sized. It takes longer, and costs more, but it’s worth the extra effort.
- 30mm and 32mm double-head wrench
- Laser-cut wrench openings ensure a precise fit
- Heat treated alloy tool steel
- Great tool to finish the job after reaming or facing with the HTR-1/1B
- Trusted, sturdy Park Tool quality