Same great stability, versatility and features as the PRS-20 Team Race Stand, yet weighs 35% less; it only weighs 13.5 lbs (6.2 kg). Built using a combination of steel for strength in joints and pivots, and aluminum to save weight. The PRS-21 is the perfect stand to choose when size and weight are important. Ideal for the traveling mechanic.
The PRS-21 now features a taller bottom bracket saddle to clear the sensor used by power meter (watt measuring) cranksets.
- Quick release mounts hold bike securely by the front or rear dropouts
- 360-degree horizontal rotation allows easy access to both sides of bike
- Folds to 33” (84cm) for easy transport and storage
- Bottom bracket height quickly adjusts from 28 in. to 38 in. (71cm to 96cm)
- Steel and aluminum hybrid is 35% lighter than the PRS-30