Meet the PW-3 Pedal Wrench from Park Tool. Made from Cro-Moly steel for a shop quality pedal wrench made to last. It features 15mm and 9/16-inch precision openings and a long, round, vinyl dipped handle that won’t dig into your hand like flat pedal wrenches. The PW-3 is nominally 32cm (12.5-inch) long. (NOTE: The 9/16-inch wrench flats are found on some older bikes with one-piece cranks).
- Cromium-Molybdenum steel blend for superior tool quality
- Features 15mm and 14.3mm (9/16-in.) wrench openings
- Long round vinyl-dipped handle for excellent grip and torque
- Nominally 32cm (12.5 in.) long
- 9/16-in. opening is ideal for some older bikes' wrench flats