The PW-4 Professional Pedal Wrench is designed for heavy shop use. An oversized, asymmetrical head is made from Cro-Moly steel for superior strength and durability. While strong, the PW-4 is thin enough to access all wrench flats.
NOTE: Some pedals will have no wrench flats outboard of the crank. These pedals will use a hex socket fitting behind the axle.
- 15mm wrench openings at 30 degree and 45 degree angles
- Long round vinyl-dipped handle for excellent grip and torque
- Extra long 14-in. handle provides the leverage to remove even the tightest pedals
- Features 15mm openings at 30 and 45 degree angles
- Thin enough to access wrench flats on all pedals